Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow Day

I was so excited when I woke up and saw the snow outside on Sunday morning! I could not believe it...I had to do a double take. I couldn't wait to wake up the boys to go outside and play! Here are some pictures of our snowy morning! Enjoy!


Matt getting Riley ready to go brave the snow!


Riley was so excited to be outside!


He loved going up and down the snowy stairs!


This is the sad face we got when we brought him inside! ;-(

Of course, we went back outside!

2 comments:

Schlossh said...

Riley is so adorable! These pictures are priceless too. I love how happy he looks to be playing in the snow.
Hopefully after the move in a few weeks, we can all get together.

Paige

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Those are great! Gotta love a snow day. Was it his first? So much fun!!