Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Weekend!

Matt and I have been house hunting this weekend and we think we have found the one! We got a storage unit to get our house ready for the market and spent a lot of time going through all the stuff we have collected! While we were cleaning out, Matt found some old hockey sticks! He cut one down to Riley's size and taped it up for him! Matt even put Riley's name on it! I thought that was too cute! Riley loves playing with it, but we realized his favorite thing to do is bang the stick on the floor! So adorable, right? Normally we would not even think twice about it, but since we are getting ready to sell we noticed his banging is leaving dents in the hardwoods! We have got to teach this boy to pass! ;-)

It is just my size and it has my name on it!


I look like a natural!


Daddy even gave me a puck!


Mr. Parker came over to watch Riley while we looked at houses. Riley just thinks the world of him! Mr. Parker makes Riley laugh out loud! Riley put on Mr. Parker's glasses and we thought it was hysterical!



Riley even got in on the house cleaning fun! He loves to play with this mop! A man who loves to clean is a man after my heart! ;-)


He was so tired, I was able to sneak in and take a picture of his sleeping! ADORABLE!!!

No comments: