Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

Matt and I went to NYC during Spring Break! We went to a Ranger's game, a taping of the Jimmy Fallon Show and the St. Patrick's Day parade. The Fallon show was a highlight for us! Lt. Dan and Flavor Flav were guests! Fred Armisen showed up to do a skit and we got our picture taken with him after the show! He was great On St. Patrick's Day we actually walked from Battery park to our hotel in Times Square...we estimated this distance to be about 90 blocks! You could say we participated in our own little NYC parade! We had a fantastic time, but Murphy's Law occurred and Riley was sick the entire time we were gone. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family members take care of him while we were gone. They kept me calm and reassured while I was gone which is a feat! ;-) My favorite story is the one of my sister and nephews introducing Riley to a frog and the tool belt!


St. Patrick's Day parade in NYC!


The girls and Fred!


Riley meets a frog and the frog survives!


Riley and the tool belt!


Riley and I spent my first day home lounging in our Pj's!


He loved playing with the luggage!


We were playing with the camera.

I have to teach him my favorite way to take pictures. ;)

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So glad y'all had a great time! I can't wait to hear the whole stories with frog and toolbelt! ha! That's a blackmail toolbelt picture if I've ever seen one. :)
Can't wait to see you Tuesday night! NYC looked great!!