Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Favorite Things About Riley at 17 Months!

As I was putting Riley to sleep tonight, he started to ask for a toy. I told him it was time to go to sleep but that we would see his toys tomorrow. He looked at all the toys wistfully and began to slowly wave bye-bye to them. It was such a sweet moment that I had to share! It made me start thinking about all of my favorite things about Riley at this age so I decided to create a list to help me remember. ;)He is growing up so fast!

These are a few of my favorite things about 17 months....
1. The way he grabs my hand while he leads me where he wants to go!
2. The way he sweetly gives us Eskimo kisses!
3. The way he dances any time he hears music!
4. The way he tries to strum the guitar and sing!
5. The way he tries to communicate with us..his voice is so cute!
6. The way he understands everything we are saying!
7. The way he plops down in our lap to read books!
8. The way he reaches for us when we wakes up and holds on!
9. The way he belly laughs when we are playing with him!
10. The way he points to his crib at night when I am trying to fit in one more cuddle before bedtime, like mommy it is time for me to go to sleep!

1 comment:

kim said...

i got a knot in my throat reading your "favorite things about riley at 17 months" - it totally took me back to when my boys were that age (now 11&8...waaaaaah) - why does it have to go so fast?