Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Steps

I am so excited that I have finally started this blog! It is so easy and I think it will be a great way to capture memories of this special time in our life! Riley is growing so fast and he does something new and adorable every day! I want this blog to be a way for us to keep our friends and family updated! I really need it to serve as my memory too! ;-) Riley is 10 and a half months old already and time has sure flown! Right now he loves to pull up and try to walk behind his bike! We love watching him raise up on his tip toes and balance before he takes a step. He is so much fun!



Please forgive my cheesy mommy voice as I comment on his every move. My friend Brandy and I talked about how the pitch of your voice changes when you are taking to your baby! You don't notice it at all when you are in the moment..it just seems so weird when hear it on video! Hope it is universal and everyone can relate.

No comments: