Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blog Worthy

Okay...I did not think I had anything blog worthy to write about until last week. I went to my grandmother's to pick up Riley and I noticed his diaper looked really full. I went to pick him up and all I could hear was a crinkling noise and he was so bulky. My mom started laughing and told me that they did not have a diaper for him so they put Riley in an adult depends! I laughed hysterically and knew that I had to get pictures of this moment! The depends came up to his shoulder blades! When I went to put him in the car, I had to extend the seat belt in his car seat in order to make room for the diaper! Now this is a moment I want to remember. ;-)


This view shows the bulk!


This view shows how it goes up to his shoulder blades!


This view allows you to see that it was triple his size!

No comments: