Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FALL FUN!

Sunday was the Sanderson crew's annual pumpkin carving party! I look so forward to this event every year! The Sanderson's provide the coolest pumpkin carving templates and tools as well as great food! All we have to bring is our pumpkins. Before this party two years ago, I only carved pumpkins with a face. Now, I like to carve masterpieces! ;-) The Sanderson family is rich in tradition and they sure know how to create wonderful memories! I am so glad that they always include us!

Here is a picture of Riley posing with our pumpkin! It is a witch face!


He could not resist getting his hands on it!


Here is the group picture! I think the spider is the best!


Riley and Matt had fun playing at the park with Nate and Olivia!


I had to include a picture of the pumpkin from last year. We had to miss the party because we had just got home from the hospital with Riley. Candace and Cate made us this pumpkin dressed as a baby and carved with Riley's initials!

No comments: