Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He Makes Our Day!

I was so excited about being home with Riley on Monday! Since I had the day off, I thought we should do something fun. I decided to take him to see Julie and Connors at The Matrix because I thought Riley would just love getting out of the house and playing with all of the cool toys there. It was fun seeing him play with the kitchenette and big blocks. But wouldn't you know that out of all of the toys there his favorite thing to play with was the kid sized chair! ;-) I guess we will have to get him one of his own!

Riley and Connors playing with in the Chair!


Chef Parker at work!


Riley does something new to make us smile every day! He kept reaching for the spoon the other night so I gave it to him and he started feeding himself! It isn't neat, but it sure is cute!


Riley took a nap yesterday and when I went to get him and this is what he looked like! I don't know how he did it, but the one shoulder look made our day! How did he know the 80's are back?

1 comment:

Melissa @ The Littlest Lobo said...

Riley is hysterical! Love the one shoulder. Camden got one foot out of his sleeper the other day! No idea how, but it was sticking thru the snaps! What is the Matrix?